Tuesday, April 6, 2010

16 weeks and updates!

Since I was running behind on posting for this week, I figured I'd wait until after my doctor's appointment to update.

16 week belly shot

The belly is definitely starting to grow. At my doctor's appointment everything looked good. The baby appears to be growing, and its HR was around 160 bpm. It was a lot louder this time, sounded like a horse galloping in my stomach. We also made our ultrasound appointment, and I only had to wait for 3 weeks so I'll be 20 weeks.

To update everyone on Matt's and my NCAA brackets. I made a run at the end to finish 5th out of 13 and finished just behind Matt who was 4th. We also were able to go see Butler play in the Final Four and Championship, Matt on Saturday and me on Monday. It was disappointing, but we enjoyed it.

We also got to spend some time with family over the Easter weekend. Willie and Dea came up on Friday. We went to dinner and a comedy club. It was great to see them, and we were finally able to give Willie his Christmas present. Also, my grandma and aunt were here visiting my parents for the weekend. We were able to celebrate my mom's and my birthday and Easter together. We're looking forward to the annual Pacer game this weekend, but it won't be quite as exciting for me as I've been nominated as the DD. Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well, Gig! Looking forward to seeing if it is a boy or girl:)

    ReplyDelete